Coder Merlin Discourse

Console Gaming vs PC Gaming

I think PC Gaming is better because you are able to customize your graphics and you are also able to get a higher frame rate.

I think each version has their own advantages. With PC gaming, indeed you can customize your own PC, with graphics that can be updated, and higher resolutions/frame rate, etc. But gaming PC’s often cost a ton more than consoles, and a lot of the times for these features. They can also be bulky, and not transportable. With consoles, you get perks such as a wider variety of games, version exclusives, portability, and a general ease of multiplayer. But, just like PC, it has it’s cons. These include (generally) lower frames per second, less freedom with modifications, and more hardware problems. After assessing each of the two’s pros and cons, it’s not really possible to put a definitive answer on which is “better”. It’s all up to preference to the player and how they like to spend their money. Personally, I play/have played on both, so I would say I have a good understanding of each.

I think that PC Gaming is much better, because it is customizable, has much better graphics, and has faster screen refresh rates. Even though PCs cost much more, I think it is worth it because it is a long term investment, and you will use it for many years. Consoles are on TVs, so you can’t have your normal other applications on consoles. It is harder to do things like using applications like discord to call with your friends or easily search up things while playing games.

I prefer console gaming mainly because I have always used a console for all my gaming purposes and such. For sure PC gaming does have its advantages, but it does come to some expense to the owner where as a console is sold as is and there really aren’t any costly parts that you have to buy later.

I think that both are good in different ways, but PC. I say PC because if you are really wanting to get invested in long term gaming, This is such an upgrade from console. You can custom make your pc, which is good because you will know everything about what you are putting inside of it which can make it easier to upgrade in the future. Console is more suited for the average gamer, that just enjoys to get on every once and a while.

I have both Console and PC and in my opinion I think PC is better, because not only do you have more control over the system its also faster, you can have higher frames, you can play more competitively and you can access many other platforms that might be useful to gaming. You can also multiple displays when using a computer which would enable you to quickly switch between games and sites that could aid you in games. Overall its a more fun experience in my opinion.

I use a pc, but with the new consoles coming out it seems like it would be a good deal for anybody that cant afford a pc. With pc, you can definitely get better fps, along with using the pc for more stuff, but you can get more bang for the buck with consoles.

While console gaming and PC gaming offer different benefits, I prefer console gaming. PC gaming offers better graphics and customization. However, it is costly and not easily transportable. On the other hand, console gaming generally has lower graphics and frame rates than PC gaming. Along with lower graphics, the level of customization is limited. However, a few pros of console gaming would be that it is not as expensive as a PC, and there is more portability with consoles. When comparing the cons and pros, there is not a better choice, because it depends on the person’s preference and what they are prioritizing at the moment.

I prefer console gaming because that’s all I’ve played on. It’s easy to play on and I’m pretty good at it. I prefer playstation over xbox as well. I know pc gaming is better because of frame rates and things like that, so if I ever buy a pc, I’d just plug my controller in.

I think each has their own advantages and disadvantages. But I believe PC is superior to console for a variety of reasons. Firstly the steam game platform allows for a much vaster library of new and old games, while also being cheaper than its competitors like the Microsoft or Xbox store. You also don’t have to pay to play multiplayer online so it cost less than its console counter parts as well. Also almost every game made for console eventually gets adapted for PC use while many games that are made on PC aren’t ever put on console.

I think personally love console gaming because of how easy it is to actually play a game. It is really simple and it also costs a lot less than what a high PC gaming experience can be. But with PC you get can a lot better graphics and also a better refresh rate on the game which makes the actual gaming experience better.

i like pc because its more comfortable to me

While I admit PC has better performance, I prefer console. I grew up playing Mario on the wii and nintendo Ds. The kinds of games I play do not require high performance or fps. Console is also a lot cheaper and easier to get into.

Console gaming is the best, Game company with make their work the best is console, but on pc, Sometime it may not support the game well.

I prefer console because it is more affordable than pc.

I think pc gaming is better because I feel like it tests your true skill rather than console because console has like aim assist and stuff. I think pc is more sweaty and if you are serious about the game. But to be honest in my opinion I like pc because I can control it better.

Personally I have used a PC all of my life, and I really haven’t felt like I could get something more out of owning a console compared to a PC. This is because most games that can be found on a Console can also be found on PC either through steam or through emulators. And in recent news, NVIDIA has released their new graphics card series, the 3070 and 3080. These are both better than the $1200 2080 TI and almost half the price.