Coder Merlin Discourse

What are your favorite video games

Mine are minecraft, valorant and fortnite.

Hi Aryan. Mine are minecraft, valorant and fortnite.

Hi I am Will. My favorite videogame is Super Smash Brothers Ultimate because I have been playing the series since I was young.

My favorite video game is minecraft and my name is Emanuel.

Hey Im Aman and my favorite gams are Forza Motorsport, Call of Duty, and minecraft

Hi, my name is Michaela! I don’t play video games that much, but if I had to choose my favorite video game, I would choose Minecraft.

I litterally live and breathe roblox

My personal favorite game will always be Pokemon Yellow for the Gameboy Color though that might just be nostalgia

Mine are Cod modern warefare, valorant and apex legends.

League of Legends, CSGO, Valorant, Risk of Rain 2 and the Borderlands series of games

Phantasy Star Online 2, CS:Go, One Step from Eden, Enter the Gungeon, Nier Automata, Terraria, Warframe, Portal, Minecraft, Pokemon Black and White 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, Slime Rancher, Stories Untold, and Hack.net.

Hi am Asher, my favorite videogames are MInecraft, CSGO, and League of Legends.

Same man. Though, I play Roblox and Azur Lane.

My favorite video game would have to be something like system shock 2 or bioshock infinite

damn you have been playing that game for years, can’t believe you still are

I have gotten really into this game Monster Hunter World, but I primarily play Minecraft with a group of online friends.

My favorite games are Final fantasy 7 and it’s Remake. Also I play a bit too much of League of Legends, but I can’t really say it’s my fAvoriTe.

Hello aryan i am Trent. I like to play valorant and fall guys with friends.

It’s a good game. Also, their 2nd anniversary just happened this month.

My name is John. My favorite games are r6 and minecraft