Coder Merlin Discourse

What is technology's impact on Covid-19

Technology has had a major impact on the way people live their lives during the Covid-19 pandemic. With things like Zoom that helped kids keep up with their classes through virtual schooling as well as communicate with family and friends. It also gives people a plethora of different entertainment options to keep people occupied while stuck inside their houses, such as watching movies on Netflix and playing games.

Technology has also helped the news about Covid spread to people so that they can be informed on the best ways to stay safe. It has also given way to a variety of different opinions about the state of the world, and has resulted in moderate political discourse over the past few years.

I agree with most of what you said, and what you said about the political discourse didn’t occur to me. One thing though is that I believe it caused more than just mild political discourse. With things other countries do online being on CNN. This makes me believe t’s major political discourse that occurs.