Coder Merlin Discourse

What is technology's impact on Covid? (Sam McKneely)

The COVID-19 pandemic has caused technology to be utilized a lot more in everyday life. Technology has made it a little easier to deal with lockdowns and quarantines, as you can still video conference and virtually hang out with your friends. It has also made it easier for many people to keep their jobs. Many people are using zoom and other video conferencing sites in order to keep working even though many businesses and offices were closed. We have advanced technologies that have helped us produce a COVID-19 vaccine that has decreased the number of corona virus cases. The COVID-19 pandemic has been greatly impacted by technology, and technology has also been greatly impacted by it. Without technology, our lives would be completetly different right now.

I agree, technology has made it easier to stay in touch with others while quarantining. It has also helped immensely in the development and distribution of vaccines.

I agree with this, technology completely did keep things running with video conference, and I also agree with technology helping the rapid production of a vaccine.